Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game and Guess What?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

The Game and Guess What? Empty
PostSubject: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:51 am

Everyone should know about that game. So with that being said, everyone just lost.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Straight to Hell with you sir. And my the fire of a devil that matthew doesnt believe in burn you
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:09 am

?
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Ok Dogy, the game is if you think about the game then you lose. There is a 30 minute grace period where you cannot win or lose the game.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:18 pm

sounds gay.
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm

it is gay,but only when austin is involved.

The little ass ruined the game for me.

Every sig he had was "you lost the game". Every time I see him he says, "you lost the game". It got to the point that I could so much as hear his name, or something that sounded like it might relate to him, and I would lose the bloody game.

That is why I quit playing.

Its fun when people don't make it their sole purpose to make people lose the game.
The goal is to not lose the game, not to be the jerk who makes everyone else lose.

You are supposed to be able to go at least a day or even a couple hours at a time without losing, and it never happens with this guy around.

Tnx austin, tnx

Don't start. It will drive you mad.

Like smoking...except its bad for your sanity, not your body. Just don't start.
Back to top Go down
GoGoGadget88
Button Masher
Button Masher
GoGoGadget88

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 am

Unfortunately Dogy, by reading this thread you HAVE started. We apologize that Austin will now be an annoying pain in your ass until the end of time. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game and Guess What?   The Game and Guess What? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game and Guess What?
Page 1 of 1