Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

game cube, tv, exc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

game cube, tv, exc. Empty
PostSubject: game cube, tv, exc.   game cube, tv, exc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey um....just a heads up I don't know who I should be telling this so I'm posting it here. The game cube, TV, VCR?, and extension cord was left out with no where to be put. It was just me Antony and two other guys that I can't remember the name of that was there. Antony said he didnt have a key or something so he wanted us to put the stuff behind the podium in the quit room. I was the last one there so I did the honors, um...dont know how safe it is so I figured I should be putting this on there for anyone that goes there Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

game cube, tv, exc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: game cube, tv, exc.   game cube, tv, exc. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Our new cabinet should be on the way. As of right now, we really don't have any place to put it, since it's too big to go into our little cabinet.

We just have to keep it hidden until further notice.
Back to top Go down

game cube, tv, exc.
Page 1 of 1