Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capcom Vs SNK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Capcom Vs SNK   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 am

Great game but apparently not worthy of its own board.

Capcom vs. SNK 2 combines characters and gameplay elements from various Capcom and SNK fighting games, mainly the Street Fighter and The King of Fighters series. Other elements, most noticeably different fighting styles, incorporated elements from other games as well, such as Street Fighter III, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and the Samurai Shodown series.

The player can select up to three characters in a team and give an amount or ratio (up to four) to each as desired. In console versions of the game, players can also choose a 1 on 1 game (like Street Fighter) or a 3 on 3 game (like The King of Fighters) in Arcade Mode with the Ratio System removed.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom Vs SNK   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:23 pm

I run C-Sakura,Guile,Sagat2.

I think that's going to be my main team. Well, it always has been, but i've debated using sakura or ken because c groove isnt a great groove for sakura, where as it is for ken. I love sakura too much though, so I just made up some c groove shenanigans.

I was working on a 2ndary/scrub team, but i never figured out what I wanted to do.

It was like, K-Balrog,???,Sagat2

But I didnt want to use Sagat again, and I went through like, a bunch of different characters I wanted to use on the team (Nakoruru, Rolento, Morrigan, Mai)

I think Im going to work on that team again and replace sagat with athena, cause she's apparently just a mobile sagat.

CvS2 is too fun, unless you're sleepy. Game is too campy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: this GAME   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:41 pm

this game is awesome...pure and simple..like cocaine....yeah
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Awesome finisher   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom Vs SNK   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 am

meh, he jumped into a disjointed hitbox.

-shrug-

He was kinda asking for that, running into rage isnt the best idea ever, even when you're just looking for a chip KO.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom Vs SNK   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 am

I looked kool though. I had to laugh. His greed killed him
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom Vs SNK   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Give any Samurai Shodown character...and Sakura...and Ryu. Bumeo and me play a lot, but I don't think I won once, but one day...(shaking fist) And that video, man... I know that guy was tick that his Bison didn't beat his Ryo with 1% health left.
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: shwaa   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:21 am

those guys arent too bad..I could probably beat them though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capcom Vs SNK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom Vs SNK   Capcom Vs SNK Icon_minitime