Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Video Game Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

General Video Game Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Just tryin to make some conversation on these forums.

Im pretty much playing my usual fighting games right now

Super Smash Bros Melee
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Soul Calibur 4
Capcom vs SNK 2
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (rarely)

other than that, I'm messing around with endgame/newgame+ stuff in Tales of Vesperia. I need to take my ass out and buy some new games.

I bought King of Fighters XI lats week for 10 dollars, new. Circuit City is closing (yay). And today I bought Wild Arms 3 for 4.80. Yay.

Eventually, im going to get back into Advance Wars DS and Days of Ruin, cause I miss playing those.

Other than that, I'm looking to start cranking through some old games I never played.

___

Sup with you?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Well, mostly I've been playing a lot of Left 4 Dead and Monster Hunter, thought I've been wanting to get back into Okami and Silent Hill 3.

Also L4D = holy freaking god awesome
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:23 pm

oh god.

I tried to bumrush through Megaman X5 2 nights ago. That was all fun and games till i got to the 1st stage at the end of the game.

Fuck those lasers.

___

Then I made the mistake of picking up Etrian Odyssey again.
General Video Game Discussion Box-l
*goes to find a knife*

FUCK THIS GAME.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:53 am

X5 is where the series really started to suffer, to me. X4 was the last good Megaman X game :\
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:33 pm

X5 is aight, imo.

Havent played x6, but everybody says the level design blows. I dunno.

X7 is the only one that I know is "bad" for the series. Havent played it at all, but one of my buds told me about the fact that you can get stuck in the end of the game if you dont have a piece of armor (or one of the ride armors, i dont know), and you would be forced to start the entire game over.

I laughed.

X8 is actually pretty fuckin chill. I gotta get around to picking up a copy of it, but X8 is mad respectable.

_____

*looks up at Etrian Odyssey boxart*

.....oh yeah, a noose.
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

So I haven't been playing too much of anything lately except tf2 and melee.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am

I have officialy taken an extended leave of absence with Melee. Who nows if I will return?
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am

I enjoyed comboing you too = |
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 am

hmmnn. . . I wonder why I did not enjoy playing. It is because trey had unlimited control over Goofy Time
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 am

That's right. It's ALWAYS GOOFY TIME!
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:14 pm

eh, I had my little stint where I was training up for FRXII. That went to waste for the most part (Did horrid in SC4, didnt even enter GGAC), did aight in melee though.

Now, im playing.

Melee
Brawl (online when people ask me, and ONLy when people ask me)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Guilty Gear Accent Core (Stayin up on my May! General Video Game Discussion 6p)
Kirby's Avalanche (started playing my SNES for no damn reason)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (I was training up for Wabapalooza in May, but I found out that they have it listed as Puzzle Fighter, but it's actually HD Remix, so I probably wont enter)
Pocky and Rocky 2 (I STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME AFTER OWNING IT FOR 2 YEARS, IT'S OFF THE CHAIN)

That's all i've been playing consistantly lately.

I need to fucking turn Tales of Symphonia 2 on and finish it. That game is just... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Discussion   General Video Game Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Video Game Discussion
Page 1 of 1