Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtua Fighter (s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

Virtua Fighter (s) Empty
PostSubject: Virtua Fighter (s)   Virtua Fighter (s) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:52 am

I used to play 4 and got pretty good at it at one point. Nothing really worth bragging about, but its a rarity for me to be good at something.

Anyone played five?
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

Virtua Fighter (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter (s)   Virtua Fighter (s) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Once, while playing VF4: Evolution, I had a spectacular 30-something win streak going, decimating fighters left and right, but then this crazy bitch pops out, and I couldn't get a hit on her for the life of me. She destroys me, breaking my streak, and angers me so much that I kick out beside me and crack the nearby full-length mirror, spiderweb-style.

It was intense, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

Virtua Fighter (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter (s)   Virtua Fighter (s) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Wow.
I thought I was the only one who gets mad enough to break things when I epicly fail at video games.

...of course I have control over it now...sort of.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Virtua Fighter (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter (s)   Virtua Fighter (s) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Not true, once you destroy things due to a game you never stop
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

Virtua Fighter (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter (s)   Virtua Fighter (s) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm

you shouldn't expose someone's lies over the internet.

Its immature

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virtua Fighter (s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtua Fighter (s)   Virtua Fighter (s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtua Fighter (s)
Page 1 of 1