Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Fighter....

Go down 
+2
KampfVerein
Dogysamich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:59 am

... so yeah, is this supposed to be just for SF in general, or what?

I mean, is it just SF:II?

SF:III? (Knowing good and well people only care about 3s now-a-day)

SFA series?
SF4?

>.>

SFA is where it's at btw, since it has Sakura.
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Well, I hope that Alpha III and Third Strike are well-represented and frequently played in the club, as I enjoy those two a lot, but we'll of course include the shiny IV when it finally hits consoles.

I've always preferred the Alpha series to the main titles and to those EX abortions. I think the first SF I ever owned was Alpha II on the SNES.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Everyone that is a big fan of the series will probably hate me when I say that the only Street Fighter game I have is on the GBA.
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: sf   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

yeah we get third strike up here sometimes...no one really likes 2d fighters here too much though
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:43 pm

The club should have all the Street Fighter since Bumeo has almost all of them expect for the one that should not be named. (Street fighter EX Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm

im not really much of a fan of 3s, cause well, they used a completely new cast.

And since they went through the trouble of keeping the "usual suspects" around to appease the oldschool people, they shoulda put sakura in there to shut me up
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: ye   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 am

yeah but the new characters in third strike are awesome...plus chun li, akuma,ryu and ken are back...who else do you want?..lol
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: sdrg   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:51 am

street fighter is going to be soo sweet!..like a baby's first cry....but more voilence...and less blood.
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: CORRECTION   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:52 am

CORRECTION!!..street fighter 4!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Bumeo wrote:
yeah but the new characters in third strike are awesome...plus chun li, akuma,ryu and ken are back...who else do you want?..lol

Sakura. If they'da put her in SFIII, i would shut up. Hell, if they woulda somehow spotted me fucking Cody, i would have shut up.

I mean, the only SFIII character I like is Hugo, and that's be he's the tightest fuckin throw character ever.

___

But yeah, SF4 looks like it's going to be aight as long as it's balanced. Im still kinda iffy about it and looking forward to other stuff moreso than it. BUT IT DOES HAVE SAKURA!!

and gen, wtf?

Needs some Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bimyuna
n00b
n00b
Bimyuna

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Cody!!! i've never seen anyone play a decent cody, and Bumeo is to obsessed with Chun-li's thighs to notice that you said cody. I would love to get together with anyone that wants to play some street fighter im way out of practice afro
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Never seen a good cody? You're in luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qb-KcKIE98&feature=PlayList&p=9E9B054A7C3BF510&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXg45LMdjtU&feature=PlayList&p=9E9B054A7C3BF510&index=7

Those are some vids of Eipacchi. Unless im wrong (i think im not), he's the guy who literally made cody a tourney viable character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhN5bB0yxVA&feature=PlayList&p=9E9B054A7C3BF510&index=9
here's some vids of ver, another cody (from the same tourney)

and just incase you're curious, here's a link to the tourney's youtube page.

https://www.youtube.com/user/zero3japan

___

Cody is the trillest maafucker ever. Everybody else is throwing fireballs and energy shots and whatnot, but this fucker comes in here throwin rocks and knifes. O-G.
Back to top Go down
Bimyuna
n00b
n00b
Bimyuna

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm

granted Cody has some testicles for coming in an throwing rocks like a BAMF!!! and those videos were pretty tight dude. I have a better idea though, lets all make fun of sean because all he can do is hadou burst HAHAHA!!! go throw some basketballs BEH!!!
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Bimyuna wrote:
granted Cody has some testicles for coming in an throwing rocks like a BAMF!!! and those videos were pretty tight dude. I have a better idea though, lets all make fun of sean because all he can do is hadou burst HAHAHA!!! go throw some basketballs BEH!!!

Make fun of sean? Are you serious?

Have you ever played Double Impact? THERE IS A FUCKING REASON WHY SEAN IS BOTTOM TIER IN 3.

CAUSE IT IS SOME OF THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER <<< (link, ima go suggest different link colors)

Safe meter building out the ass, an answer to everything, and hitconfirm? I mean shit, the man can hit you with hp, go make a fucking sandwich, and still combo into his super. EX INTO SUPER LETS TALK ABOUT THAT TOO. >.>
Back to top Go down
Bumeo
Button Masher
Button Masher
Bumeo

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

I just like throwing basketballs at people...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Street Fighter.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter....   Street Fighter.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter....
Page 1 of 1