Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constant AIM chat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

Constant AIM chat? Empty
PostSubject: Constant AIM chat?   Constant AIM chat? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:30 pm

I was wondering how people felt about us having a chat we could log onto at anytime. I'm sure most of you know that you can make a chat anytime you want to with AIM, but did you know that if you save the link, you'll go back to the same one everytime? It's something that another forum I use does (mafiascum.net).
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Constant AIM chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant AIM chat?   Constant AIM chat? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:44 pm

You should ask them how they do it.
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

Constant AIM chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant AIM chat?   Constant AIM chat? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:30 pm

I actually know how to do it <.< >.>

There's a way to perma link an address that most aim clients will take from your browser and open up the chatroom instead of a page. Trillian will do it, and I think AIM, GAIM/Pidgin, and... well... most will do it.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Constant AIM chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant AIM chat?   Constant AIM chat? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Ok. Well we need to do that since I believe everyone here has aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constant AIM chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant AIM chat?   Constant AIM chat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constant AIM chat?
Page 1 of 1