Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
NIXN

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm

So earlier today i was looking on the site and then i notice there was a chat feature at the bottom of the page which is awesome because I clicked it and for the first time we realized we had a functioning chat feature for the club. So EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Surprised chat, i can has chat spam now?
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

cheers Woot!
Back to top Go down
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
NIXN

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm

its made of choco-dandy!
Back to top Go down
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
Manda

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 pm

I is trying to chat you nao! D: Check chat!
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 am

Am I doing something wrong? I'm only saying that because I noticed that as well,but I can't seem to get it to work on the schools computers. Do they have things like that blocked or something? And if so, how is myspace IM working?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC WE HAVE CHAT   EPIC WE HAVE CHAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC WE HAVE CHAT
Page 1 of 1