Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Holy crap maximum awesome.

Let's go survive the apocalypse together, guys!
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Crazy Talk wrote:
Holy crap maximum awesome.

Let's go survive the apocalypse together, guys!

I second this, but with one minor change. Please replace all previous instances of "Steam" with "Xbox 360," since my laptop is a touch retarded when it comes to running games.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Sorry, any game released by Valve is inherently better on the PC. Updates FTW.
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Crazy Talk wrote:
Sorry, any game released by Valve is inherently better on the PC. Updates FTW.

Right, right, because console games don't auto-update with absolutely no need to reconfigure or reinstall. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Oh, seriously?

ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Items_ubersaw

We should totally go play TF2 and use our Ubersaws on each oth- oh wait Sad
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:34 am

Crazy Talk wrote:
Oh, seriously?

ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Items_ubersaw

We should totally go play TF2 and use our Ubersaws on each oth- oh wait Sad

One day, my friend, I will acquire the Orange Box for 360, and the gods at Valve shall see fit to implement cross-platform play. That will be a glorious day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:49 am

Indeed. That will be a day that all of mankind across the world will join hands in ub3r pwn4g3.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.   ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:50 am

Also that was a crack at the fact that TF2 has received no updates at all, but I got caught up in the notion of cross platform play and wet myself a little Sad
Back to top Go down

ATTN: You guys with steam. Go download the Left4Dead demo.
Page 1 of 1