Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Exchange program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

An Exchange program Empty
PostSubject: An Exchange program   An Exchange program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 pm

We can trade games and such between the members according to their own terms and we get more of a large range to trade games
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange program   An Exchange program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:24 pm

If it is a borrowing system- like you can borrow this game of mine while I borrow that game of yours- we would need to keep up with who has what. Or it could be an actual trade to keep thing.

we could post all of the "available for trade" games in one place and go from there. Kinda like putting them all in a pot. We could also put up requests for games.

Maybe even for those of us who don't have much to trade we could set up a regular game-for-money type of exchange. That would be easier than going to the stores and giving it to them for some shitty price and then your friend going in and buying that game for three times what you got for it. Eliminate the middle man.

This just sounds like a really good idea.

You dont have to take any of my suggestions. I just got a little over excited. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange program   An Exchange program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:36 pm

This can be:

Exchange: Gmae for Game

Sales: A list of games you would be willing to let of your hands for a price

Buy: List of games you want to add to your collection

Borrow: An equal trade agreed upon for a time limit agreed upon

This can be a great accet
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange program   An Exchange program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 pm

not trying to insult..

asset is what you mean.

and I like the way you put things.

You took what I said and made it make sense to everyone that cant understand my jumbled thoughts.

And yes. This will be a very good asset.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange program   An Exchange program Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 pm

New board created! Go check out the Trading Post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange program   An Exchange program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Exchange program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: Other :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: