Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The bouncer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

The bouncer Empty
PostSubject: The bouncer   The bouncer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:48 am

Did anyone ever play this game??

I was just going through all of my old games and this one was always pretty fun to me, despite the fact that my brother always kicked my ass.
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

The bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bouncer   The bouncer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Wow. I thought I was the only one to play that game. Awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

The bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bouncer   The bouncer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 pm

You have that? I always wanted to play a Square Enix brawler, just to see what the hell it would be like.
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

The bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bouncer   The bouncer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Its pretty cool as far as I can remember,but it has been a long long time since I actually played.
I was going to freshen my memory a bit and play it some but I let my brother borrow my ps2. *fail*

I think its a lot of button pushing with simplistic patterns that make certain moves. There are a lot of different characters though, each with his or her own background that adds to the over all story line. You have to play each character all the way through in order to get all of the pieces. It really is a game that was made for people who liked story lines too rather than just action.

In its entirety, though, its a relatively easy, but still fun, game.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

The bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bouncer   The bouncer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:59 am

I went and looked up a vid of this game, cause I completely forgot about it.

I wanted to get it, and never got around to it. It looks pretty fuckin ballin though. I might have to go snag a copy from somewhere since i know it has to be - what? 5 Bucks maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The bouncer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bouncer   The bouncer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bouncer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: Games :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: