Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEAM Fortress!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GoGoGadget88
Button Masher
Button Masher
GoGoGadget88

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:52 am

This game, it looks tasty. I have never played the game, but I am more than willing to learn! Who else would play the tasty game?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:42 am

If you all are willing to learn, I would be willing to teach.
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Crazy Talk wrote:
If you all are willing to learn, I would be willing to teach.

I don't play much either, but could use some help...bonk.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Well, just let me know a time and I'll show you some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bimyuna
n00b
n00b
Bimyuna

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Alex i miss playing TF2 with you so much, i was getting pretty rape with a snipe, and spy was always fun to play side by side with you. i would love to play with you and jevon
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Me and Crider worked on our teamwork and were wiping some floor with a heavy/soldier combo. It would be rapetastic if we could get a three man tactical team going.
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 pm

what is this team fortress and how do i learn to play? in b4 google Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Team Fortress 2 is a really great team oriented class-based first person shooter for the PC. We've got ten copies of the game for the gaming club that we are using to build a team. I'll bring it up at the meeting and get the accounts going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEAM Fortress! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM Fortress!   TEAM Fortress! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM Fortress!
Page 1 of 1