Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Calibur

Go down 
+2
Onmitsu
IH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:14 pm

I used to love Soul Calibur....

Now brandon has caused me to fear it <.<
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:15 pm

This makes me miss Time Out that used to be in the Albany Mall.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoS6_N_A2JY - figured that out the week SC4 came out.

and friday i messed around and found about 15-20 tech traps for talim.

TOO BAD I'LL PROBABLY NEVER PLAY HER IN TOURNEY (i might, but she's just too horrible now. I want my SC2 talim back).

__

But yeah, I've played every Soul game since Soul Edge/Blade, never got serious into one till sc4 though. I went to and won 4 small SC2 tournies, but that's about it.

SC is a kool series, but it's got a real bad rep because of SC3 and variable cancelling. -Shivers-

That shit was just funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:25 am

If I ever get a 360, Ima get into SC4 probably, but I dunno if the 360 or ps3 version is played more.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:32 pm

if you care about getting competitive, they play it on ps3.
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Ok, when I had a system or my friend Alex had a system this is what we would play. I mean hours on end. Who cares which version it was, Soul Calibur was and is one of the best fighting games out there. I remember when me and any of my friends who cared to play the game would just battle it out, all night. Heck, I can't recall which one but on one of them ,we had made it where their was no way to win and no dmg done. We fought as immortals and it was epic, well that was until someone got ring out. Still, amazing game. Haven't played it in like a year and even then only played it for a night or two. Maxi was and is my weapon of choice.
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:07 pm

yunsung, maxi, and talim
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

I used to play Soul Calibur all the time with my good friend Eric. >.< He kicked my butt. I'm willing to bet he still can. But Talim was my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Calibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur   Soul Calibur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur
Page 1 of 1