Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monkey Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Monkey Island Empty
PostSubject: Monkey Island   Monkey Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Who believes this is one of LucasArts's greatest adventure games?

Monkey Island is the collective name given to a series of four graphical adventure games produced and published by LucasArts, originally known as LucasFilm Games through the development of the first game in the series. The games follow the misadventures of the hapless Guybrush Threepwood as he struggles to become the most notorious pirate in the Caribbean, defeat the plans of the evil undead pirate LeChuck and win the heart of governor Elaine Marley. Each game's plot usually involves the mysterious Monkey Island and its impenetrable secrets.

The games were created as a collaborative effort between Ron Gilbert, Tim Schafer and Dave Grossman. Gilbert worked on the first two games before leaving LucasArts. Grossman and Schafer, who also worked on the first two games, would enjoy success on other titles before both of them also left. The rights to Monkey Island remained with LucasArts, and the third and fourth games were created without the input of the original writing crew.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Runt
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dave the Runt

Monkey Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island   Monkey Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 pm

I remember that game! Best freggin game ever! If I could find it, I'd sell my testicles for it.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Monkey Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island   Monkey Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:52 pm

I have the last 2, but when I let Josh Miller borrow the first 2, he moved before I could get them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monkey Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island   Monkey Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monkey Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: Games :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: