Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny pic i came up with

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Funny pic i came up with Empty
PostSubject: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Using Peru's quote (Peru from CDE)

Funny pic i came up with Motivatioknight
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:02 pm

meh/10.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Since I don't keep up with Brawl, let alone the Smash series in general, why's Metaknight broken?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Because he's just so awesome that people don't want him to be in tournaments. They're jealous they can't be as badass as him.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Ah. That might explain a few things.
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:10 pm

and the fact that he's so good, it's being considered banning him so tournaments don't turn into Metaknight dittos? <.< Yeaaaaaah

EDIT-Infinite cape is pretty stupid though
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Infinite cape?
Back to top Go down
minionforhire
Creeper Extrordinaire
Creeper Extrordinaire
minionforhire

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 am

Infinite cape is a tech of of metaknight, that if done right allows him to stay invisible for as long as you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny pic i came up with   Funny pic i came up with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny pic i came up with
Page 1 of 1