Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertising the Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Advertising the Club Empty
PostSubject: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 pm

I think a good way to advertise the club would be fliers of course and we can also set up the club on the darton website itself.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Well yeah, there's money set aside in the budget for flier printouts and stuff.
Back to top Go down
xlapus
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
xlapus

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 am

I think we need to do something large and public at some point. We should try and get people who may only play games every now-and-then interested, rather than just the people who we always see in the gameroom anyway.

We should do something like the guitar hero tournament. Maybe a Rock Band tournament, having teams register instead of solo acts.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:27 pm

You could still do the Guitar Hero tournament since it also has the entire band feature now. Although I believe Rock Band would be better, but Jason would have to bring his hard drive for it.
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Really? A Guitar Hero tournament? What are we, cavemen?

I would love it if we hosted a Rock Band tournament. Perhaps in conjunction with Eric and the Office of Student Activities? They were talking about something similar during the GH tourney earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Yes, we are. We are cavemen with televisions and video games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising the Club   Advertising the Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising the Club
Page 1 of 1