Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Combat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Mortal Combat Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Combat   Mortal Combat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:37 am

Who doesnt loves this series of classic K.O. with gut ripping Finishing moves?

The original Mortal Kombat was developed as a reaction to the popular Capcom fighting game Street Fighter II, with digitized graphics of actors, as opposed to animated cartoon graphics. Critics said the game's graphic violence was only included in order to generate a public outcry and controversy that would gain publicity for the game (the level of violence in Street Fighter is considerably lower, getting an unrestricted "Teen" rating as opposed to a restricted "Mature" rating) . Although highly controversial, the mix of realism and violence propelled Mortal Kombat to widespread and historic renown.

Throughout the series, the game was known for its over-the-top violence which included fatalities, uppercuts that sprayed blood and launched players into the air, its theatrical special moves, as well as a tendency to replace instances of the hard c sound with the letter "K" in its written lexicon, including the title.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Mortal Combat Empty
PostSubject: Awesome finishers   Mortal Combat Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

Mortal Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Combat   Mortal Combat Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:49 am

I made a bunch of custom characters in Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToxG217OWzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HU-KVPhn9I
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

Mortal Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Combat   Mortal Combat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Dang another classic fighting game. I didn't play this one as much a Soul Caliber, but i played it none the less. My favorite guy on there was the Chinese guy, sry that I can't recall his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortal Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Combat   Mortal Combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Combat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: Games :: Fighting Games :: General Fighter Discussion-
Jump to: