Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+19
GoGoGadget88
bradley714
Dele
NIXN
Jx
bambalam
SekuDe
Desert
Kumi
IH
SupaChocolate
Crazy Talk
Dave the Runt
minionforhire
KampfVerein
xlapus
TrueIce
Dogysamich
Onmitsu
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:37 pm

I'll start off since I'm starting the topic.

My name's Austin. I like to play table tennis. I have recently picked up Smash, and I play as Marth. I love games period. This includes video, board, and card games (Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh!). Freshman at Darton. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:48 am

whaddup homie.

I am Ethan, better known as DOGYSAMICH!!!!!. I play a shitton of games. Competitive fighting games atm. I've entered SSBM, Soul Cal 4, and CvS2 tourneys (small CvS2 tournies). I also play 3s, Melty Blood:AC, GG:AC. My fav. genre of game is strategy rpgs. Listen to just about anything under the sun, but my fav genre is probably vid game remixes (more specifically, from OC Remix and VG Mix). I'm a Senior+ at valdosta state university doin my last semester of student teaching in warner robins. I've been around darton once or twice pickin up bagels and his I-dont-have-a-car ass.

Scream at meh.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:03 am

Good stuff,

My name is Herlon, better known as Atrey. I love games and wrestling. I am a samus main but I have several alternates in Melee.
I am big on strategy games and 1st person shooters. I have played most all card games out there.
I am kind of eclectic about music. If it is on I will proly listen.
Im in my last year at Darton and proly on my way to some bigger college for a wrestling scholrship.
Anythng else just ask.

Holla at me
TrueIce
Back to top Go down
xlapus
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
xlapus

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:52 pm

This is Matthew. I make a hobby of hating you all.

Come to think of it, there ARE people who don't know me at all here.

It doesn't show up as much at Darton, but my #1 hobby is reading. If it's in front of me, chances are I'll read it and probably enjoy it.

I've played a few card games. Pokemon, Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, and probably a couple others that weren't important.

I actually don't own any game systems except a wii, which I leave at Darton. I play computers games when I play games at all at home. I have a max-level character in WoW and Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, though I've canceled my account with WAR as it's endgame is rather bad.

BTW, ATrey is an Asshole. Just in case you missed his forum rank.

Last edited by xlapus on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm

That's because everybody hates your gerbil self
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:05 pm

Jason R. Wallace here. "KampfVerein" for those currently clogging the Intertubes.

You know I attend Darton (such anguish when I type that).
You know I game quite a bit in a variety of ways (360, Wii, a borrowed PS3, SNES, NDS, Dreamcast, PC, D&D, board games, et cetera).
You know I am amazing at many things, including - but not limited to - melting your face via Rock Band or...shudder...Guitar Hero, Jewing it up by spamming the Green Missile and performing what Anthony calls "action turns."

You might not know that I write for That Videogame Blog. I mostly cover rhythm game-related things, but I also do the weekly podcast and the occasional news story.

And, yes, I am an atheist (and a far higher-ranked one than Matthew, but I think we've covered that topic to death).

Next?
Back to top Go down
minionforhire
Creeper Extrordinaire
Creeper Extrordinaire
minionforhire

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re:Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 pm

This is Michael of the Sizemore Clan. I like most types of games. I am currently glued to fable 2. This is my four semester at Darton. I am also the current Treasurer of the Darton Gaming Club. If you need anything just ask me and i will see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Runt
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dave the Runt

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Ahem, I am Dave the Runt. Freshman, medical major, all time favorite game is anything pre-game cube Zelda. I shan't reveal my true identity, becuase people already dislike me. If you need to vent, I'm a good listener.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Alex Villalta here, president of the gaming club. I'm another guy to go to if you have questions. Ill answer as best I can.
Back to top Go down
SupaChocolate
n00b
n00b
SupaChocolate

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi I'm Calvin
I like blasting you with misfires... that's all
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:44 pm

I'm Nice Trey. Also known as... "Does that say hi?" AND NO IT DOESN'T SAY HI DAMMIT. STOP BEING DYSLEXIC.

I'll edit something cool in here later when I think about it, or maybe I'll be even MORE awesome and double post.

Because that's what I do.

Double post.

and use weird spacing.

and horrible grammar with my weird spacing.
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:08 pm

SupaChocolate wrote:
Hi I'm Calvin
I like blasting you with misfires... that's all

You and me both.

Go Team Jew!
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Does that deal with Samus?
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:06 pm

No, its all about weejee
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hola   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm Caitlin aka Kumi. I am pretty much known as Atrey's GF by most of you, I am sure, but I game too.
Although I am a newbie eat pretty much everything, I still enjoy games. Currently I am slowly working on my Smash skills; starting with Sheik.
I enjoy Halo, and used to play a lot, or at least a lot more than I do now.I still suck though.
I enjoy alot of the same as you all, but I am a HUGE Baldur's Gate fan. I'm waiting till I can afford the second one, but considering I am the average broke college student, I haven't been able to buy it even though it has been out for a ridiculously long time.
I also enjoy a myriad of other games, some are actually mindless and obscure but hey what can I say.

I am an odd sort of student, technically I have been at Darton for three years, but I only just graduated high school in may of '08.
Yeah I'm a youngin'.
I'm currently studying English and I am moving on to "big college" , or bka GSU in Atlanta, in fall of '09 to study applied linguistics.

Hit me up if you want to know more!
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey! I know you... I like the fishy
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:04 pm

I'm Jevon currently known as Desert. I don't really have much to said except that I like to play video games, read books and manga, watch anime and t.v. shows (Heroes and Chuck), write stories and poetry, and like to draw even though a monkey without a right arm could drawn better than me. Crying or Very sad I listen to all type of music except for country and a lot of pop music. (not all of it) I glad we have the club up and running and now we have a forum to talk to people and stuff. This is great. I like fighting, adventure, RPG, RTS, and a lot of other games. I especially like RPGs and 2D fighters. I'm currently playing Fallout 3 right now and loving it. I probably have more to type, but that is all I can think of as of right now. I hope to talk to you all soon.
Wow, I actually did had a lot to said.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

We welcome you as the 2nd nicest person on the planet
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Desert wrote:
I'm Jevon currently known as Desert. I don't really have much to said except that I like to play video games, read books and manga, watch anime and t.v. shows (Heroes and Chuck), write stories and poetry, and like to draw even though a monkey without a right arm could drawn better than me. Crying or Very sad I listen to all type of music except for country and a lot of pop music. (not all of it) I glad we have the club up and running and now we have a forum to talk to people and stuff. This is great. I like fighting, adventure, RPG, RTS, and a lot of other games. I especially like RPGs and 2D fighters. I'm currently playing Fallout 3 right now and loving it. I probably have more to type, but that is all I can think of as of right now. I hope to talk to you all soon.
Wow, I actually did had a lot to said.

I WANT YOUR FALLOUT 3.

When you're done, that is.

Seriously, though, we should set up an exchange of gaming merchandise, Jevon. I'm sure I have something you'd be interested in borrowing.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Actually we need to talk to Alex and set that up
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:19 pm

OH! I agree!

I could borrow some new good games and well I might have something you might want to borrow...

This could turn out to be an amazing benefit to us all!
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Sure KampfVerein, I'll let you hold Fallout 3...for a price. Twisted Evil
Nah, but really, I'll let you hold it. Didn't you get Fable 2. I'll let you hold Fallout 3 for that.
Also, I believe game trading would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 pm

I put it in the suggestion box
Back to top Go down
Kumi
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Kumi

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Check out the suggestion box thingy for the game trading idea. Atrey took the initiative to actually propose the idea to the ones in charge.
Back to top Go down
SekuDe
Button Masher
Button Masher
SekuDe

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tiger tiger burning bright in the forest of the night.   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 am

This is your Furry Gameroom attendent Sek.

I dont know what you want to know, my general rule is that I'm an open book you just have to read (ask questions).

I love RPGs, but I think FPSs are a absolute need in life so we dont go blowing people up like we all want to. They need to make a cool game where you can disembowel your enemies once you've killed them OOOH what about if they're still alive!? wouldn't that be cool!!
I play EVE and WoW more than anything else at the moment but my favorite games are

Eve
WoW
Disciples (all of them that you can find)
Fallout (all you can find, if my comp can run 3 I'll buy it.)
Fable. I WANT FABLE 2!!! *whines*
Halo (I've only played two, and for fucks sake I've never played it online!!)
Every Final Fantasy that wwasnt on the Nintendo systems.
Ghost Recons
and countless other RPG and FPSs that I cant remember at teh moment.

I am a furry, if you dont know what that means justt ask someday, I am gay, from atlanta, have a car, work in the gameroom at darton, err what else what else.... dunno, ask something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: