Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's a fair in October.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
Manda

There's a fair in October. Empty
PostSubject: There's a fair in October.   There's a fair in October. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 am

The Perry Fair.
Is anyone else going?
I think it would be fun to have some of the gaming club members all go at once. :]
Just a thought.
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: There's a fair in October.   There's a fair in October. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 am

I love the Perry fair!

Oooh guys we should totally go. They had a laser show this one time and played Superman. It was great.
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: There's a fair in October.   There's a fair in October. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm

I second Mandas idea. I have only gone once but I had a lot of fun. I think it would be great if a bunch of us from the gaming club went together.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: There's a fair in October.   There's a fair in October. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Take me with you!
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: There's a fair in October.   There's a fair in October. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Take me with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a fair in October.   There's a fair in October. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a fair in October.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: