Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking at new laptops. Need help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

Looking at new laptops. Need help. Empty
PostSubject: Looking at new laptops. Need help.   Looking at new laptops. Need help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 pm

http://www.alienware.com/products/M17-notebook.aspx?SysCode=PC-LT-M17&Subcode=SKU-DEFAULT

I'm looking at this one, but it comes with Vista. Well, Vista 64 Bit. Can anyone give me some advice? I've never actually had a say in what type of laptop I wanted. So...yeah. Help?
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

PostSubject: Re: Looking at new laptops. Need help.   Looking at new laptops. Need help. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:12 pm

oh that is nice, alienware is always nice, top of the line gaming PC's...but thats alot of features, what do you plan on using it for, or what games do you plan to play on it?
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking at new laptops. Need help.   Looking at new laptops. Need help. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:35 pm

As of right now, I plan on downloading ZOMG! if possible, and Mabinogi. (I don't know if I spelled that right.... ^_^Wink Plus I have a ton of music and pictures. I want something that is going to last.
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

PostSubject: Re: Looking at new laptops. Need help.   Looking at new laptops. Need help. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm

most current PC's can play those games, u dont need something as high end for stuff like that, as for music, no matter what PC u choose, youre best bet is to go with a portable hard drive. since you have the money or that laptop, i say GO FOR IT! it will last you a long time, and it has trhe specs to stay up to date with game software for the next few years
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking at new laptops. Need help.   Looking at new laptops. Need help. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

I need to buy an extra battery too. I hate having to stay plugged in all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at new laptops. Need help.   Looking at new laptops. Need help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at new laptops. Need help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: