Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mabinogi, check it out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

Mabinogi, check it out Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 am

Ok I'm not going to go on and on about this game, so no worries. However, I did want to make this post for anyone that is just looking for a new online game. Check out Mabinogi. They have plenty of videos on youtube for it and they have a wiki site that explains just about everything. This game is amazing. It's just one of those games that if you like it, the fun will never stop. Their is no cap level, 3 races to choose from, many skills to learn and train, pets to have join you in battle, things to do with production, transformation, amazing strategy, always updating, its FREE, good graphics, exc. If you have any questions about it just let me know. I basically know this anything and everything about this game. Oh and the pets are not free but me and this guy have a business going and you won't loose any real money for them just pay us with mabinogi money and we will get you the nx card.
Back to top Go down
Natsuko_Sam
n00b
n00b
Natsuko_Sam

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 pm

It looks like a cool game. I did what you said and watched some videos on youtube and googled it. I'm downloading it right now from the site.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:58 pm

I have a confession to make.

I love this game.

My favorite thing is making my own songs to play on the instruments.
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:55 am

Ok cool. So I got someone new that's joining and someone that already plays. Add me when you get the chance. My players name is Condemned.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Need new laptop first. T.T
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:14 pm

I know, its all good. No need to rush. It isn't like there is a end to this game.
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:17 pm

im downloading it, i'll update this post with my account name soon

names Dalkal, i play on the first server, the one with the "A" name
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Oh thats right you cant really work with each other unless your on same sever. sry forgot to mention that. um I'm on the I want to say Mari server, but I cant recall. I got so many things that it would cost way to much to transfer to another server but you should be able to transfer to another server if you want after rb. I think it cost nx but I can get you some of that for mab money as I said before.
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm on the Mari Server now, the name is Dalkal, i just made a new account cuz they were acting stupid about letting me start with an elf on my old one
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 am

I added you. let me know if you need any help or got any questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi, check it out   Mabinogi, check it out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi, check it out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: Games :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: