Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Meet Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
NIXN

Lets Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Lets Meet Up   Lets Meet Up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 am

Okay for those who dont want to wait for Friday to meet the other members of the gaming club we commonly hang out in two areas. The game room of course, but lately you would most likely find us in the quiet room. For those of you who do not know where this quiet room is behind the cafeteria. I understand this is sometimes confusing but if you know where the soda machines are then you will see a room, go in there and most likely the people with laptops being loud in this quiet room will be the gaming club.
Back to top Go down
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
Manda

Lets Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Meet Up   Lets Meet Up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 am

It took me the entire week just to get to the game room on Friday. The cafeteria is scary. T__T I'll try to go in today, but I'll probably lurk more than talk. D:
Back to top Go down
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
NIXN

Lets Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Meet Up   Lets Meet Up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 am

We are in the game room today so come on in and be sure to talk to us. We are in the booths pack in the corners.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

Lets Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Meet Up   Lets Meet Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Currently sitting in the game room. I hardly ever come in here....But ok.
Back to top Go down
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
NIXN

Lets Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Meet Up   Lets Meet Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 pm

We alternate between rooms and if you were in the meeting today then you know that now. HAha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Meet Up   Lets Meet Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Meet Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: