Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazy Talk
Admin

PostSubject: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:29 pm

This one looks a lot like Michael Sizemore, I think.

And this looks like a Mexican Trey.

Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:36 pm

Mike was funny, but mexican Trey won. Best pic I seen in a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 am

. . . . . . . . .

._.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:10 am

Is there something you need to tell us, Trey? I mean he looks exactly like you, except a bit pudgier <_<

Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Send me a link to the mexican trey picture!
My computer for some reason wont let me see it.

:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Kinda looks like jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xlapus
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:51 pm

In the sense that...they're both black? and have hair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:22 pm

That looks nuthin like Jeff, well maybe if he gain weight and got his face kicked alot and force to record an ablum, then maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:00 pm

Bullshit, that's Jeff.

Right?

Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:50 pm

NIXN wrote:
That looks nuthin like Jeff, well maybe if he gain weight and got his face kicked alot and force to record an ablum, then maybe.
xlapus wrote:
In the sense that...they're both black? and have hair?

All black people look alike. Shut up. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xlapus
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:58 pm

I beg to differ! Case-in-point: jevon. no one looks like jevon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Talk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm

That is very true. No one looks like Jevon.

Just imagine his happy, kind, smiling face right now.

:3

TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Crazytalk wrote:
: 3

Where'd you get that sweet Jevon picture!?!

Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:06 am

too funny, not so much on the michael pic though... seems a little... I dunno like someone set fire to his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.   

Back to top Go down

So I've got pictures that look suprisingly like two of our members, but are not.
Page 1 of 1