Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulja BoI Tell em!!

Go down 
+3
xlapus
TrueIce
Dogysamich
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

Soulja BoI Tell em!! Empty
PostSubject: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 pm

This was too funny
Back to top Go down
xlapus
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
xlapus

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 pm

You seriously just made my day...Shout out to the slave masters!
Back to top Go down
Onmitsu
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Onmitsu

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Words cannot describe.
Back to top Go down
Jx
Bagel Master
Bagel Master
Jx

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

I hate you
Back to top Go down
SekuDe
Button Masher
Button Masher
SekuDe

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 am

Awesome. Absolutely awesome.

Now I have perfect ammo for those idiots who love Rap music
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:31 pm

See, it's so bad. Cause rap obviously isnt all like this, just the main stream bullshit. But i mean, when niggas hop on this shit like its free fried chicken, there's no way in hell to defend ANY rap.

Which is why Ice T is sittin pretty with his role on Law and Order talkin about how "Soulja Boi is fucking up the reputation for rap".
(Points to people who get the irony of this line, it's pretty easy)

*sighs*

-Turns some jazz back on-
Im glad i listen to a wide variety of shit, that way i can just let rap go off in it's own corner when this happens. I'MA STILL JUGGANAUT YO BITCHASS. o_o
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 pm

ROFL! That was funny. I wonder if he would be saying thank you to the slave masters if he actually lived through those times. My money is on him changing his opinion. No more "ice" for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulja BoI Tell em!!   Soulja BoI Tell em!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulja BoI Tell em!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: Media and Music-
Jump to: