Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 pm

I know we have to start an online section of the club, and that's great. I think StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 would be a great idea even if they are expensive for the club to purchase when they come out. If we do get StarCraft 3 and Diablo 3, who would play it. (I would. lol! )
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 pm

I would totally be in for either
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:49 pm

I'd play normal starcraft if anyone wants to play, though IIRC it was being stupid last time I tried to play and wouldn't start.
Back to top Go down
Desert
Button Masher
Button Masher
Desert

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:06 pm

That would be great to play the original StarCraft, but I have not that game in years. (And I mean years.)
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Neal will be all over it, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
GoGoGadget88
Button Masher
Button Masher
GoGoGadget88

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 am

KampfVerein wrote:
Neal will be all over it, that's for sure.

Basically, if it has a Blizzard logo on it I'll be all over it. Hell it could be The Lost Vikings for all I care! Yeah I'd play, help me get up to speed for when 2 comes out (whenever that is...oh wait...I mean WHEN IT'S DONE!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3   StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: Games :: Computer Games :: General Computer Games-
Jump to: