Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND! Empty
PostSubject: This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND!   This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Alright to all who read this. I'm not big on doing anything for my birthday. But few have asked so I decided to do something after all. This Saturday at 2:25 I am going to go see zombie land with some friends. Now that I have gotten to know you guys, your all cool with me. I would love for anyone that wants to join me and a few others to come. I don't really have anything planned after cause I think I want to go chill with an ex of mine. Sry that its so short noticed, wasn't sure that I was going to do it. I'm going to be asking around the next few days before Friday for those of you who want to come and don't look at this. Reply to this or me to let me know. TY
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND!   This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh and to make sure who ever is going I always like to get there early. So Anyone who is coming I plan on having people there at two. Also ladies bring your purses....empty. The prices for food at the theater of freaking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND!   This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 am

Alright. Zombie land was freaking awesome! Ty for all that came. And for those who couldn't make it., this is a movie I recommend seeing. I give it a 9 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND!   This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Saturday! ZOMBIE LAND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: