Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 pm

I had a great time meeting all of you at Darton today, and I hope we can convince you to stay along with us!
Back to top Go down
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
Manda

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm

I don't know if I met you or not, but if I did, thank you! If not, well... I'll eventually meet you so thank you in advance! Dx
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm

I was most likely the guy behind the booth in the grey shirt, trying to convince people to join.
Back to top Go down
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
Manda

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Greyyyy... Kinda curly brownish hair? Came over to see if we were editing the email list when I was trying to make my email legible?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Heheh, yeah that was me.
Back to top Go down
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
Manda

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 am

I know what you look like! Very Happy
I was that dorky girl in the dorky grey shirt with the dorky handwriting.
That was me.
Back to top Go down
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
KampfVerein

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 am

I'd like to turn away our new visitors! To quote the Amityville Horror: GET OUT! FOR GOD'S SAKE, GET OUT!
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm

HA! After today I think I'll stay. Sorry that I couldn't stay later though, I had a lot of stuff to do at the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!   I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to welcome our wave of new visitors to the site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: