Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advisor's Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Old_School
n00b
n00b

Advisor's Notes Empty
PostSubject: Advisor's Notes   Advisor's Notes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 am

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a fun and relaxing summer break.

I still need to get a list of all the officers along with contact information. I would like to have an officer's meeting before the beginning of the Fall Session so we can hit the ground running.

If anyone has the above requested names and e-mail addresses, please send them to me at: anthony.smith@darton.edu

Thank you,

Tony

P.S. Bloodbowl is scheduled to release soon, if anyone is planning on getting this game and would be interested in joining a League, let me know. An old gaming buddy of mine and myself will be setting one up and we have no problems with punking out young blood Smile, errrr I mean, helping people learn the game.
Back to top Go down
Old_School
n00b
n00b

Advisor's Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advisor's Notes   Advisor's Notes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Monday: September 21st, 2009

Greetings everyone, hope your semester has been going well. It's certainly been an interesting semester for the club so far and we still have a great amount of details to iron out.

I thought it would be prudent to give some feedback as to what we've been doing on an administrative side since the last meeting and give you all some head's up as to what still needs to be done:

1.) We've had our first tournament and the Club Account increased by $10 from the proceeds. WOOT WOOT Keep in mind that the Club Account is the one that allows us more flexibility in how the money gets spent and requires very little paperwork to access.

2.) All the paperwork for the Weekly Game Nights should be filed by now. These will take place in C - 117 (I believe that's the right number), every Wednesday Night starting at I want to say 6 p.m. (Alex if I'm wrong about this, feel free to post corrections). These weekly events are open only to current members (i.e. those who have paid their semester dues). Other than that, they're open forum, feel free to use any of the Club Gaming Supplies and have some fun, just make sure everything is returned to the proper place before you leave.

3.) We're slowing collecting all the dues from members and I'm hoping to have an official roster set up before next meeting. (Speaking of which, I need to get the receipt book back from whomever has it)

4.) We have one member that has stepped up to be the acting Treasurer for the current semester. That still leaves Secretary (basically take a few notes from the meetings and events and be our Club Forum Crier for upcoming events, etc.) and Vice President (someone that will work with Alex to make sure all our paperwork gets filed properly and to learn what it takes to be President when Alex leaves us at the end of the semester).

It's been one heck of a semester and I'll try to keep this thread updated as new developments unfold.

Tony
Back to top Go down
Crazy Talk
Admin
Crazy Talk

Advisor's Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advisor's Notes   Advisor's Notes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Sorry for the delay on the open game nights, there is a bunch of issues going on with forms that I'm trying to take care of.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advisor's Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advisor's Notes   Advisor's Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advisor's Notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: