Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dogy Watch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 pm

I was curious to see when the infamous Dogy would rejoin the albany group for some samsh and what not. I figured a whole thread dedicated to the seatching for Dogysamich would do the job.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

it'll happen when i stumble across some money (a.k.a. a job, or start raping tourneys. XD)

I've been running dangerously close to broke lately, so I have to actually think about where I want to go. It sucks. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:46 pm

As predictied, I thought you would respond to a thread dedicated to you. I know all about the dangerously close to broke. I was not sure to many people still check this forum. Are you on the job search? And what are some tourneys coming up that maybe enterable for some Albany members.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 pm

yeah im lookin for a job. IM BROKE. XD

Lets see, well nobody wanted to come up with jeff so you guys missed Down South Jukin.
There's Final Round starting on March 13th (yes, that friday). Major fighting game tourney that's gunna include melee this year. Melee is on the friday. (The whole schedule is up on pretty much every fighting game site. I'll copy paste if somebody wants to go and is too lazy to look)

Week after that is H.E.R.B. in North Carolina. That's pretty much it as of now. Dunno when the next waba monthly is.

__

In other news, more people need to post on the forums again. I got like, fun forum games and whatnot that im gunna jack from smashboards, but i dun feel like playing by myself.
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:45 am

You're like the creepiest guy ever.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 am

Dont you mean Micheal Sizemoore?
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 am

He's not stalking Dogy
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:51 am

Well who is stalking Dogy? I was looking for him. If I was stalking him, I would already know where he was.
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 am

MAYBE YOU JUST LOST TRACK OF HIM FOR A FEW MINUTES?
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 am

Maybe your just trying to stalk him your self and are just jealous because know where he is... .
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 am

Well if I were stalking him, I'd know where he was, and I would know where he is since I didn't ask.

So either I'm a better stalker or you're just really creepy.
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 am

I concede, your a better stalker!
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:19 pm

are you happy now doggy? We have more people
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:00 pm

what? no

Trey just went and posted on like, every thread.
You replied back on some.
And jevon came in here like "WE NEED MORE PEOPLE."

That's not more people!
Back to top Go down
minionforhire
Creeper Extrordinaire
Creeper Extrordinaire
minionforhire

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Just in case your confused dogy, Jevon was just on my account when Jeff made a post and I told him to post a reply to Jeff. So for future case, minionforhire=Michael Sizemore not Jevon.
Back to top Go down
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
Dogysamich

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 am

oh.......

SEE! THAT'S EVEN LESS PEOPLE! CAUSE NOW WE JUST HAVE NIGGAS JACKIN ACCOUNTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dogy Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dogy Watch   The Dogy Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dogy Watch
Page 1 of 1