Darton Gaming Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I refuse to play WoW(Help me)

Go down 
5 posters

Would you play it?
yes?
I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Vote_lcap17%I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
no?
I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Vote_lcap67%I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
how dare you refuse WoW?!
I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Vote_lcap16%I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Empty
PostSubject: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 am

So I am looking for a good online PC game to play, any kind of MMO. cheers

I refuse to play WoW(Help me) MegaTen-Sig

lol!

Last edited by Delement on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt i had too many exclamation points in the title)
Back to top Go down
TrueIce
Trash Talker
Trash Talker
TrueIce

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:07 pm

WoW of course
Diablo I or II
EVE

If you are into starcraft or Left 4 dead those are good online games
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 pm

more into rpg and racing
Back to top Go down
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
IH

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 am

. . . Sup man, who are you? <.<
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am

Mabinogi. Check it out. they have a wiki for it and youtube it. The game is amazing . just a heads up unlike WOW, its free. The pets might cost ya but if you join I got s business going on with a guy. He buys the nx cards and you just pay with game money. That way you don't loose anyhting from your wallets.
Back to top Go down
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
Dele

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:15 pm

ill check it out, in the meantime, look at a game i currently play Neosteam
Back to top Go down
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Neosteam looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
synsprayer
Admin
synsprayer

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Alright It might be a day or two before I can check it out. Got a damn exam Friday that i just got the study guide for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I refuse to play WoW(Help me)   I refuse to play WoW(Help me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I refuse to play WoW(Help me)
Page 1 of 1